1) How do you ship your orders? We ship certain heavy items such as Dental Chairs, Hospital Bed, Wheel Chairs and OT tables etc. by our own while other light items are shipped by FedEx. We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as Blue dart, FedEx or any other equivalent courier services. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders.
2) How much time does it take for an order to be delivered? Most of the prepaid order assigned to FedEx for Delivery, Fedex deliver faster and more promptly than other courier services. We deliver your order within 2-3 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 2-5 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints.
3) How can I track my order? As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your 'My Account' section at the top right corner on our website trisco.in Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
4) How long do you take to dispatch an order? The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are:
We strive to dispatch your order as soon as possible. In case you have placed a mixed order of In-stock, JIT and Drop-ship items, we sub-divide your order and dispatch it in parts, shipping the earliest available items first. At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
5) What are the shipping charges on trisco.in ?We deliver an order free of cost at your doorstep for all orders above Rs.500/-. We bear all the octroi/sales tax and there is no additional shipping charge that you have to pay at the time of the delivery. However, if you order amount is less than Rs.500/-, a minimal shipping charge of Rs.75/- is applicable. Note: Certain additional procedures like state-wise taxes may apply to your order depending upon you order type, the utility of your order, the order size and the state/region the order is being delivered to.
6) Why dispatches of heavy products take more than the expected time? Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one area to another so, if you don't fall under this, consider yourself lucky!! Dispatches of heavy products take more than the expected time:
7) Why didn't my order qualify for FREE delivery? Your order qualifies for FREE delivery only if your order contains items worth Rs.500/- or more.
8) On which days do you not deliver? Items are only delivered on business days. Apart from Sundays, there are certain national and regional holidays throughout the year that are not considered as business days. Deliveries will not happen on these days.
9) Does trisco.in deliver outside Kerala? We do not deliver outside Kerala at this point. You can, however, order an item from any location and have it delivered within Kerala.
10) Does trisco.in deliver internationally? We do not deliver internationally at this point. You can, however, order an item from any location and have it delivered within Kerala.